Hello, I am the Safety representative of the guild.
The next week me and Maria, the President of the guild, will attend meetings with some responsibles for Mattehuset and Fysikum regarding the working and studying environment in our buildings.
Do you have any questions you would like us to bring along?
Please get in touch via the contact form.
David Wessman, Student safety representative and
Maria Gunnarsson, President
Nominations - General Meeting
The election committes' nominations to the extra general meeting is now public! You can still candidate and nominate at the meeting, maybe you want to become the next treasurer? Click here to see the nominations for election committee positions and here to see the other nominations.
Newly elected volunteers
We elected some new volunteers for the guikd during the spring assembly. These are:
- Chairman of the board: Petter Karlow Herzog
- Board members: Christine Sjölander, Jessica Lastow, Kasper Malmborn, Simon Paulsson
- Minister for Education: Lea Christierson
- Head of The Facilities Committee: Peter Hallstadius
- Project manager FARAD: Elli Andersson
- Head of the Student Council for Engineering physics: Olivia Karlsson
- Head of the Student Council for Engineering mathematics: Gaston Holmén
- Members of the Nomination Committée: Ivar Vänglund, John Pålsson
- Members of the Nomination Committée Substitute: Johan Larsson
- Teacher of the year: Magnus Fontes
Congratulations to all the new volunteers!
Reservation of the board room or the alumni room
From now on can all members view when the board room and the alumni room are reserved, and also put in requests for reserving these rooms. You can find the page under For members and Services.
Information about presentations at the election meeting
During the discussion meeting prior to the autumn general meeting the following was suggested:
3 minutes presentation per candidate
5 minutes of Q/A per candidate.
5 minutes of discussion per candidate.
If you have any comments on these time limits please contact the board.
Synopsis board meeting F1-HT16
This meeting was the first meeting during the autumn semester. We met the new contact persons from the student union, ratified two decisions made during the summer and allocated money for Hilbert Café stickers.
Speaking of the café, five ladybugs (responsible for the café one day each week) were chosen for this study period. Lastly extra funds money was allocated for the annual trip to the zoo to visit Hella Älg (Hilbert's daughter).
Evaluation of course excersises